Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pattern and Texture



Here is my texture and grayscale project for this week. Here is what I used for textures and patterns from left to right, top to bottom:

1) An old patterned seat cushion ( thinkin like 1970's...lol )
2) Carpet padding
3) My laptop/messenger bag
4) Paper shavings used for packing
5) A pillow case cover
6) A piece of carpet
7) Christmas wrapping paper
8) A pair of camo shorts
9) Crinkled aluminum foil
10) A bandana
11) A leopard pattern bed spread
12) A wash cloth
13) The top of a "designer" gift box
14) Bubblewrap
15) Crumbled piece of construction paper

The grayscale was a bit tricky because sometimes the paaterns or textures appeared light or darker when I kept switching them around. Still not 100% sure I got it correct ?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment